Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Why the blog?

I spend more time these days on Facebook.  I love to read bits and pieces of what is happening in various folks' lives.  There are a few bloggers I follow and I love the quick easy format.  So I have bitten the bullet. 
Now I just have to figure this out.  We'll see how it goes.  Kathy may be my only follower.

I love my family.  There are 5 of us.  The hubs (Lowell) and I have been married 23 years now.  WOW!!  My oldest son Scott is about to leave the nest.  He's headed to Auburn.  Yep...sorry about that Tide fans.  But he is a pre-vet major and Auburn is pretty good for that you know.  James is a Junior at Northridge High School.  There isn't much he doesn't like.  Band, theater, choir, church youth group, and even school most of the time.  Hannah will be in 7th grade at Rock Quarry Middle School.  She loves to sing, play the flute and piano, and hang with friends.  She doesn't always like James, but Scott is cool!  (Don't worry...Scott used to be the enemy). 



Here we all are on vacation this summer.  We went to Perdido Key and stayed at Sandy Key Condominiums.  Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma Lawther for planning the family get together. 

I hope you enjoy a few tales from the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment