Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moody Music and More part 2

Since my last post, I have logged five more hours of auditorium chair sitting at Honor Bands, so I thought I would give my readers a little glimpse into the "more".  My previous post focused mainly on The Alabama Choir School, but here is a glimpse into the instrument world.  These pictures will highlight Hannah's first District IV Honor Band at the Univesity of West Alabama, and James' last. Lots more auditorium visits in my future, don't cha think!

James' first  Honor Band
Samford, 2009

James' last Honor Band UWA 2014
Hannah at her 3rd Honor Band, but first
at District UWA.  She wore a skirt but changed
before the picture.  

Middle School Honor Band






2009...
2014
High School Honor Band       

Two fine musicians

No comments:

Post a Comment